Wednesday, July 2

ChECK ouT The NEW DOo!

My mom has started to loose her hair already, after 1 chemo treatment!  If she runs her fingers through her hair, 7-10 hairs stair back at her from her hand.  She went and cut her hair SUPER short today to make the process a little bit easier.  So far she is doing okay.  The week right after her treatment she was NOT feeling good!  I think as it gets filtered through her system she starts feeling better because the first day this happened, she got up went to lunch and ran a bunch of errands, she was so proud of herself!  She had to tell me all about it when I got home.  


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

you and your mom both look so so pretty in this picture!

Merm said...

This is a great picture of the both of you! It must be nice for her to have sch an easy doo! It looks great too!

So Jathan won the bet... he said you would not come. I knew deep down you would not come either but wanted to believe you would. I just wanted to believe in my friend Lindsey Shaun.

Ha ha, that sounded really seroius. But for reals dawg... I am so sad you are not coming. And I am a little upset about it. Little is an understatement. I cried myself to sellp the past three nights. I just can't get over it. I can't eat, can't get myself out of bed in the mornings, can't take care of my dear sweet child. You have put me into a deep depression. THANKS!

No but really we will miss you and your sweet spirit. And your firmness up above. tee hee! The song that is playing on your blog right now 32 flavors and then some, I love that song so much. It kinda reminds me of you because you are 32 flavors and then some dawg.

LUFF YOU!