Thursday, November 13

44 ODD THINGS ABOUT ME!
IF YOU VIEWED THIS THEN FILL IT OUT ON YOUR OWN BLOG FOR OTHERS!
1. Do you like blue cheese? SORT OF
2. Have you ever smoked? NO
3. Do you own a gun? NO, BUT MY OTHER HALF DOES (UH HE'S A COP)
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? SICK
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? NO
6. What do you think of hot dogs? MY DOGS LOVE THEM
7. Favorite Christmas movie? ELF

8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? MILK OR OJ
9. Can you do push ups? SURE CAN
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? MY WEDDING

11. Favorite hobby? PHOTOGRAPHY
12. Do you have A.D.D.? SOMETIMES I WONDER . . . JK NO
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I CAN BE IMPATIENT
14. Middle name? SHAUN

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. WHAT WILL MY GRADES BE THIS SEMESTER, PHOTO SHOOT TONIGHT, LINDSEY SHAUN PHOTOGRPAHY MARKETING
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? MILK,WATER, LIMEADE
17. Current worry? MONEY

18. Current hate right now? MY COLD
19. Favorite place to be? WITH JEREMY
20. How did you bring in the new year? SLEEPING
21. Where would you like to go? TAHITI, EUROPE, AND BALI

22. Name three people who might post this: KENNAN, REBECCA, CARLY
23. Do you own slippers? ACORNS

24. What shirt are you wearing? BRIGHT PURPLE BLACK CHANDELIER SWEATSHIRT
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? SURE
26. Can you whistle? YES

27. Favorite color? RIGHT NOW, BURNT ORANGE RUST
28. Would you be a pirate? YES, ESPECIALLY IF JOHNNY DEPP WAS INVOLVED
29. What songs do you sing in the AM? WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO . . .

30. Favorite Girl's Name: ?
31. Favorite boy's name: ?
32. What's in your pocket right now? CELL PHONE
33.Last thing that made you laugh? JEREMY
34. What vehicle do you drive? '96 HONDA ACCORD
35. Worst injury you've ever had? 3RD DEGREE ANKLE SPRAIN ON THE RIVER :(
36. Do you love where you live ? YES

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
38. Who is your loudest friend? KENNAN
39. Do you have any pets? MAZZY AND PILOT
40. Does someone have a crush on you? JEREMY BETTER!
41. Your favorite book(s): THE ALCHEMIST, KITE RUNNER, THE RED TENT . . . .
42. Do you collect anything? OLD ANTIQUE CAMERAS (this is recent)

43. Favorite Sports Team? WHATEVER JEREMY LIKES BECAUSE I DON'T CARE
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I DON'T FREAKIN KNOW

5 comments:

kennan said...

loudest? really? i thought you might put me under favorite or prettiest. whatev...

Sammi said...

Lindsey!! I just saw your Alohamora blog!! That is absolutely awesome. I am so impressed. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to contribute. Also, thanks for checking out my blog. It's pretty fun!

reno and mel said...

Alright, I'm in!! Lets play! I really think it will be fun, I just haven't played forever and don't make fun if I show up in my orange crush uniform:)

Heather Lee said...

hmmm indoor huh? Let me share some information first. I haven't "really" played soccer since I was a junior in high school, I played as a freshman in college on an intermural team but it was all girls...I wasn't even very good in high school and so I can't imagine what I'd be like now. With that said...I'd love to play! but I'll give you a chance to reconsider the offer.

kennan said...

great, i'm loud and you don't want me to play soccer. why are you hatin' on me? give me a call and i will tell you how to make your pictures bigger... i don't know how to explain it via email/blogger comment. xo